Monday, August 1, 2011

A Fun Filled Monday!

So today we woke early to finish up some paperwork with the apartment complex and set out to find a new bank. We have a new account now, (my first joint account with someone I am a little nervous about it) LOL! Then we discovered that my Missouri Certificate is ready to go and I can finally get everything taken care of for Alaska! Woot Woot! Ill still have to start as a sub, but Ill be able to get paid sooner than I thought I would with the sub cert! yay!
Then we went up to the school I will be teaching at and I got to see my classroom! Its a mess but at least I have a promethean board! Which is like a SmartBoard! I am excited. Then I have a globe in my classroom too. I have a lot of work to do in that room too! Then I have training and meetings starting Thursday. I also went up today to get my curriculum, which I have to get used too as well.
Finally, we got our cable and internet set up. We were able to get our internet for free for the first month and we didn't have to pay for installation fees because my wonderful Benjamin knows how to hook us up! YAY! So now we are sitting here arguing about what to watch... haahaa Classic couple!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment